Article 1 Scope of application and changes to these Terms
These Terms shall apply to the Company and the members defined in Article 3 regarding the provision and use of this Service.
Article 2 Use of this service
2 Minors, adult wards, persons under curatorship, and members under assistance may not use this service if they are not operated by a legal representative or have not obtained the prior consent of a legal representative. can not.
Article 3 Membership
Those who wish to use this service agree to comply with all of these Terms, apply for registration by entering their name, address, email address, phone number, and payment method when placing an order, and complete all checkout procedures. Once completed, you will complete your membership registration. Minors, adult wards, persons under curatorship, and persons under assistance shall not be able to apply for registration if the information has not been set and entered by a legal representative or the prior consent of the legal representative has not been obtained. .
Please note that for security reasons, this service does not store credit card information on the server.
Article 4 Change of registered contents
If there is a change in all or part of the name, address, telephone number, or other information registered with the Company, the member shall immediately log in to the Service and update the personal information from [My Account]. .
Article 5 Management of registered contents
Members shall, at their own responsibility, strictly manage and store their own ID, email address, and password (hereinafter referred to as "login information") used to log in to this service.
Members shall be responsible for any damages caused to members due to or related to insufficient management of their own login information, errors or omissions in use, unauthorized use by third parties, or other violations of this article. is not responsible for damages, compensation, compensation, or any other liability.
Article 6 Handling of personal information
Article 7 Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration, etc.
In the event that a situation arises in which the membership registration should not be maintained, such as a violation of these Terms, the Company will suspend the use of this service for the member, cancel the membership registration, etc. without prior notice or demand to the member. We may take any measures we deem appropriate.
Article 8 Withdrawal Procedures
Members may withdraw from membership at any time by following procedures separately determined by the Company. Members shall lose their membership status when the Company receives a withdrawal request from the member in accordance with these Terms.
Article 9 Purchase of products
1. If a member wishes to purchase a product using this service, the member shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the method separately specified by the Company.
2. After applying in the preceding paragraph, when the member receives an email from the Company confirming the details of the order, a sales contract regarding the product will be established between the member and the Company.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if a member engages in fraudulent or inappropriate acts, violates these Terms, etc. in connection with the use of the Service, the Company shall cancel or terminate the sales contract, claim compensation for damages, or otherwise take action as deemed appropriate by the Company. We shall be able to take appropriate measures.
4 Delivery of products using this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 10 Payment method
The method of payment for the product is by credit card in the member's name or as otherwise approved by the Company.
payment method only.
In the case of payment by credit card, the member shall comply with the terms of the separate agreement between the member and the credit card company. Furthermore, if any dispute arises between the member and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the member shall resolve the dispute at his or her own risk.
Article 11 Transfer of ownership
Ownership and risk of the product shall be transferred to the member at the time the Company delivers the product to the delivery company, and the Company is not responsible for loss or damage to the package during transportation.
Article 12 Return and exchange of products
1. As a general rule, all products handled by our company cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is an obvious defect in the product. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the product. However, in the following cases, we cannot accept returns or exchanges regardless of the reason.
・If it has been worn or used even once
・If the product is damaged or soiled by the customer
・If you contact us after 7 days have passed after receiving the product
Please note that vintage products have some signs of wear and use due to their nature, so we cannot accept returns or exchanges based on the condition of the product. Please understand this before purchasing.
2.Shipping and receiving charges in the event of a return or exchange will be borne by the member.
3. If a member returns a product to the company without justifiable reason, the company will notify the member without delay after receiving the product and, after setting a reasonable period of time, give the member instructions on how to receive the product. We will ask for further information. Furthermore, when receiving instructions from a member regarding the receipt of a product, the product shall be delivered in its current state, and the condition of the product (including, but not limited to, deterioration, deformation, consumption, damage, and decay of the product) shall be provided. ), we shall not be held responsible.
4 If the Company does not receive instructions from the Member within the reasonable period set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall assume that the Member has waived ownership and other rights to the Product and may dispose of the Product at its discretion by disposal or other methods. . The Company shall not be responsible to the Member for such disposition.
Article 13 Withdrawal and cancellation of orders
Our company will accept cancellations and cancellations of orders within 24 hours of confirmation of the order and if the delivery procedure for the product has not been completed.
Article 14 Suspension of Service
In order to maintain the operating condition of this service, the Company shall notify members in advance if the Company determines that it is necessary to stop the system due to regular maintenance, emergency maintenance, or other unavoidable reasons. We reserve the right to suspend the provision of all or part of the Service at any time.
Article 15 Other disclaimers
1. If the Company is obligated to notify the User, the Company shall notify the User to the e-mail address registered in advance. By delivering the product to the specified destination, you will be deemed to have fulfilled your obligation.
2 The Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. caused to the User due to reasons not attributable to the Company regarding the use of this Service, regardless of the legal cause of the claim. .
3. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the User's inability to use the Service.
4 If a user causes damage, etc. to a third party by using this service, the user shall be responsible for the costs and expenses of the user, unless the cause is attributable to the Company. The matter will be resolved and the Company will not be inconvenienced in any way.
5 When changing a user's password, the Company shall verify the identity using a method specified by the Company, and shall be exempted from liability unless there is any error in such method.
6. Costs related to the installation of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary for the User to use the Service, telephone charges, LAN usage fees, application fees, etc. required to use the Service are the responsibility of the User. You will be responsible for your own expenses.
Article 16 Elimination of anti-social forces
1. Members commit to the following items to the Company.
(1) You must not be a member of an organized crime group, a company affiliated with an organized crime group, a corporate racketeer, or a similar person or member (hereinafter referred to as "anti-social forces").
(2) Do not allow anti-social forces to use your name or use this service to benefit anti-social forces.
(3) Do not engage in any behavior that threatens or uses violence towards the Company, or uses fraudulent means or force to interfere with the Company's business or damage its credibility, either by itself or through the use of a third party. thing.
2 If a user violates the preceding paragraph, the Company may cancel membership registration, terminate the contract, or take other measures stipulated in these Terms without any notice or demand to the user.
3 The Company shall not be liable for damages, compensation, or any other liability for any damage caused by the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph. In addition, the User shall compensate for any damage caused to the Company due to violation of Paragraph 1.
1 General provisions
2 Personal information
Personal information refers to information regarding an individual provided by a user that can identify the user through the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other descriptions that constitute the information.
3 Purpose of use
We will use each personal information you provide for the following purposes:
・Shipping of products and invoices
・Providing information on products, services, campaigns, etc. through invitations, e-mails, etc.
・Response to inquiries and consultations
・Fulfillment of contract
4 Provision of personal information
Our company will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
・If the consent of the user is obtained
・When based on laws and regulations
・When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property and there is an emergency.
・When our company transfers part or all of its business to another corporation
・When it is essential to perform this service
5 Contact information for inquiries, corrections, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information